Drupal Camp Kyiv 2017, 10-11 June
DrupalCamp Kyiv 2017 is the main annual event in Ukrainian Drupal community will be held on June 10-11 2017 in Kyiv.
On DrupalCamp Kyiv 2017 we are planning to bring together 400 participants at one place and one time. Event audience is very diverse: from interested juniors to concerned experts in their area and "Drupal-friends” specialists from the fields of devops, front-end, design and management.
Traditionally DrupalCamp Kyiv consists of three type of activities:
- DrupalCamp Conference - includes 4 presentation streams during the whole day on June 10;
- DrupalCamp Party - is the plenty of time, fan and communications in the evening of the first day;
- DrupalCamp CodeSprint on June 11 will bring together the most passionate Drupal supporters for productive work in teams with like-minded community members.
Key directions that will be covered on DrupalCamp Kyiv 2017:
- establishing relations with Drupal 8;
- life hacks of working on Drupal 7,8;
- contribution as an instrument of growth;
- successful start for beginners;
- efficient management of Drupal-oriented teams;
- CMF / CMS Drupal - prism of business perception;
- how to sell Drupal projects.
DrupalCamp Kyiv 2017 is a large-scale Drupal brainstorm. Participation in it will be very valuable and useful for all attendees. During DrupalCamp you can obtain:
- as a member will be inspired with ideas for new projects, areas for development and get new contacts;
- as a speaker can improve your presentation skills and receive useful feedback;
- as a sponsor can present your company as an active player on the market and gain useful network;
- as a beginner will discover the Drupal world as a direction for development and understand where to growth for success.
We constantly update information about event on the website and on our Facebook page.
Information about how we’ve spent time during last DrupalCamp Kyiv 2016 is available here http://camp16.drupal.ua/report.
Ticket sales will start soon, so please b
ook the weekend on June 10-11 in your calendar and keep an eye on our updates!