Подскажите пожалуйста вчем может проблема?
Drupal already installed
The following error must be resolved before you can continue the installation process:
Failure to connect to your MySQL database server. MySQL reports the following message: Lost connection to MySQL server during query.
* Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
* Are you sure that you have typed the correct database hostname?
* Are you sure that the database server is running?
For more help, see the Installation and upgrading handbook. If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your hosting provider.
* To start over, you must empty your existing database and replace the appropriate settings.php with an unmodified copy.
* To install to a different database, edit the appropriate settings.php file in the sites folder.
* To upgrade an existing installation, proceed to the update script.